Supply Chain And Logistics (CPC)
Certificate of Program Completion
About This Degree
Estimated Program Length
27 Credit Hours
This certificate provides background for persons who are interested in more efficient ways to distribute and manage their products. The curriculum includes several basic subject areas such as accounting, computer software and e-commerce, operations and materials management, as well as total quality control. This provides an excellent stepping-stone to the Business Management degree program.
What is Supply Chain Logistics Management?
The overall management of the way resources are obtained, stored, and moved to the locations where they are required.
The Supply Chain Logistics Management degree can lead to the following jobs:
- Logistics Manager or Assistant Manager
- Demand Planning Analyst
- Procurement Manager
- Distribution Center Supervisor
- Supply Chain Consultant
- Third Party Logistics (3PL) Business Development Manager
Why choose Supply Chain Logistics Management?
- Hands-on learning opportunities
- Skills and education that lead to in-demand jobs
- Shortage of skilled managers and supervisors in the industry
What will I learn from the Supply Chain Logistics Management degree?
- Knowledge of Supply Chain to improve production, resource planning, scheduling and forecasting including the terminology used in the industry
- Modes of Transportation and types of equipment used for movement of goods
- Management and Leadership Techniques that impact global effectiveness
- Employability Skills including effective communication, planning, critical thinking and problem solving