You have a lot of decisions to make when it comes to your education.
- Please review the programs and majors available at the ATC.
- Compare our costs and tuition to other colleges.
*Please note additional fees to the aviation flight major.
*Residence hall costs only apply to the Vincennes campus.
- Indy flight program course hours fees and expenses
- Read through the admission requirements.
- Review possible scholarship opportunities.
- Talk to VU alumni.
- Apply now online.
Most importantly, schedule your visit to the Aviation Technology Center and see how you'll fit in. Call us at 317-381-6000.
To be eligible to participate in the Senior Scholars Remission of Tuition Program through Vincennes University, a student must meet all of the following qualifications:
- Be an Indiana resident
- Be a senior citizen
- Be retired
- Not employed on a full-time basis
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be enrolled in a credit course to earn a grade
Senior Citizen refers to an Indiana resident at least 60 years of age at the time of enrollment.
Retirement means those persons who were employed on a full-time basis and are no longer employed, or those persons who were not employed outside the home (homemakers) but have reached the age of 60.
Please note this does not include flight fees.
When applicable, books, class or laboratory fees, parking permits, student activity fees, and expenses other than tuition are the responsibility of the student.