Administrative/Professional Staff - Human Resources
ADMINISTRATIVE/PROFESSIONAL STAFF POSITIONS
Select the job title for more information and instructions on how to apply. To download a Employment Application click here.
- Assistant Director of Admissions - Vincennes, IN
- Admissions Counselor - Vincennes, IN
- Director of Facilities and Maintenance - Jasper, IN
- Workforce Development Specialist - Region 7
- Dean of Business and Public Service - Vincennes, IN
- Director of Admissions - Vincennes, IN
- Outreach Advisor - Educational Talent Search
- Academic Advisor - Distance Ed
- Central Indiana Advanced Manufacturing Tech Coordinator - Indianapolis, IN
- Workforce Training Coordinator (Region 8) - Multiple Locations
- Aviation Technology Center Marketing Recruiter - Indianapolis, IN
Vincennes University is an accredited, equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status. As required by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 Vincennes University does not discriminate on the basis of sex, including sexual harassment, in its educational programs and activities, including employment and admissions. Questions specific to Title IX may be referred to the College's Title IX Coordinator or to the US Department of Education Office of Civil Rights.