The Shake Library offers many services to Vincennes University students, faculty, staff and community patrons.
- Research help for all library users.
- Access to a wide selection of printed and electronic information sources.
- Off-campus access to the library's electronic resources for VU students, faculty and staff.
- A dedicated liaison librarian for each of VU's Colleges.
- Resources for borrowing items from other libraries.
- Wireless internet access.
- Computers with internet access, office software, scanners, etc.
- Printing. ($.10 per page for black and white; $.25 per page for color.)
- Photocopiers. ($.10 per page for black and white.)
- Charging stations for electronic devices.
- Quiet study areas.
- Group study rooms available for checkout.
- Faculty can schedule specialized research-guidance sessions for their classes.
- Faculty can place books and other materials on reserve for their classes.
For more details about these services, follow the links below or contact library staff.