To discuss Onsite Training options, contact coordinator John Tooley (email@example.com) at 812-888-2870, or Register Online.
Training Options Available
- Telescoping Boom Crane, Under 21 Tons
- Telescoping Boom Crane, 21-75 Tons
- Telescoping Boom Crane, Over 75 Tons
- Lattice Boom Crawler
- Lattice Boom Carrier
- Precast Concrete Delivery Cranes (under 21-ton capacity, fixed or rotating operator station)
- Service Mechanic Truck (under 21-ton capacity)
- Tower Crane operations
- Knuckleboom crane operations
- Digger Derrick operations
- Overhead/gantry crane
- Rigger/Signal (Qualified, Certified, Master)
Crane Institute Certification (CIC) meets OSHA’s current requirements for crane operator certification by type and capacity and OSHA’s rigger and signalperson qualification requirements.
Requirements for Crane Institute Certification as a Certified Crane Operator includes the following:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Pass a practical operating exam for the crane type selected
- Meet the ASME physical qualification and medical requirements
- Pass the general knowledge exam and supplemental certification exam(s)
- Earn a passing score on written exams
- Complete and sign the medical verification form
- Earn a passing score on the practical operating exam
- Provide government-issued photo ID (i.e. driver's license, passport) at exam site; CDL licenses may be mandatory in some areas.